– Nomination to IEEE Charles Proteus Steinmetz Award, 2015.
– Elected to the grade of IEEE Life Fellow, 2012.
– Title of Professor of Technological Sciences, granted by the President of the Republic of Poland on November 14, 2006, based on the nomination by the Scientific Council of the Electrical Engineering Dept., Warsaw University of Technology.
– Elected to the grade of Member IEE, December 2005.
– Alfredo M. Lopez Distingushed Professorship, awarded by the Dean of College of Engineering, LSU, in April 2005.
– Knight Cross of the Medal of Merit of the Republic of Poland. Awarded by the President of Poland in 1999 for the contribution in the United States of America to Poland acceptance in the NATO.
– Election to the grade of Fellow of IEEE “For the development of the power theory of three-phase asymmetrical systems with nonsinusoidal waveforms and for measurement and power factor improvement in such systems,” 1996.
– Two Letters of Recognition for teaching results (fall 1991 and fall 1996) from the Dean of College of Engineering, Louisiana State University.
– Election to honorary grade of the Foreign Member of the Polish Society of Theoretical and Applied Electrical Engineering (PTETiS), 1996.
– Two Awards for Excellence in Research from the Secretary of Science and High Education of Poland (1970 and 1982).
– Two Awards for Excellence in Education from the Secretary of Science and High Education of Poland, (1975, 1977).
– National Gold Distinction for Excellence in Education (1984) from the Secretary of Science and High Education of Poland
– Six Awards for Excellence in Research from the Chancellors of Gliwice and Zielona Gora Universities of Technology, (1965, 1970, 1973, 1979, 1980, 1989).
– Four Awards for Excellence in Education from the Chancellor of Gliwice University of Technology (1969, 1983, 1987, 1988).